Man Kills Girlfriend And Sleeps With Her Corpse, Says She Never Allowed Him To Have Sex With Her While She Was Alive

-->


Contact: - nationloaded@gmail.com

Android App Coming Soon

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Man Kills Girlfriend And Sleeps With Her Corpse, Says She Never Allowed Him To Have Sex With Her While She Was Alive

A 35-year-old man, Ushie Sunday, confessed Monday that he killed his so-called "girlfriend", identified as Nnena Samuel, and went to make love with the corpse, reports Punch.

The incident occurred on January 26, 2017 in the village of Adijinkpor in the Ikom Local Government Area of ​​Cross River State.

Ushie, a cocoa grower in Akparabong, confessed to the crime, saying she had never given her the opportunity to have sex with her alive.

He said that he invited her to his house and killed her with a knife before having sex with the corpse. The farmer, who said he regretted his action, blamed the incident on the devil.

He said,

    It is the work of the devil. I do not know how. I killed her. I killed her with a knife. She was my girlfriend and I knew her for just two months before this incident occurred. I slept with her dead body after killing her.
    It was strange to sleep with a dead corpse. I never had sex with her when she was alive because she never gave me that opportunity. I always gave her money, but she did not allow us to have sex.

The suspect invited the late mother-of-two on the night of 26 January and took her to her apartment. She was said to have killed the woman when she refused to allow him to have sex with her.

No comments:

Kindly post a comment